The traditional notion of American retirement is outdated. Increased life expectancy, vitality, and technological advantages have changed the landscape of mature adulthood. As baby boomers, you have already redefined modern life at every stage. Now you’re poised to redefine the “R-word.” That’s the next frontier.
This half-day program offers the time, structure, exercises, and thought partners to help you begin to explore, articulate, and plan for what’s next. You’ll engage in self-reflection, pair and group discussions, and experiences to achieve the following:
- Clarify your purpose and values, and awaken (or reawaken) your hunger for contribution and meaning.
- Expand your list of “don’t miss” experiences for all aspects of life (e.g. adventure, relationships, contribution/influence, giving back).
- Articulate a first draft vision story for your “next frontier.”
The goal is that you leave with a sense of empowerment and excitement about your future.
- If this is your reunion year, sign up for this event when you register for your class reunion.
- If this is not your reunion year, sign up for this event when you register for alumni weekend.
Sabrina Roblin, CPCC is a coach, mentor, and trainer specializing in leadership development and transition. She is also the co-founder of LIFE REINSPIRED, a program that helps senior executives and those in mid-career transition create a structure to bridge from their full careers to a fulfilling next chapter in their lives.
Sabrina’s corporate experience includes time as chief learning officer of The Coaches Training Institute; marketing and production roles in the software industry; and management positions at Wells Fargo Bank and Pacific Gas & Electric Co. She works with senior leaders, entrepreneurs, and individuals, and has led training programs in cities internationally including San Francisco, Washington, D.C., London, Amsterdam, Paris, Seoul, and Beijing. A sampling of corporate clients includes Medtronic, Stantec, and Cargill. Sabrina is certified in The Leadership Circle Profile, is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, and received her BA from San Francisco State University with membership in the Epsilon Pi Tau honorary fraternity.