Take Your Seat: Joining Your First Board
Joining a board can be a great way to learn new skills, share your expertise, and make new connections. And, as boards increasingly seek fresh, diverse talent, now is a great time to start your search.
Hosted by career advisory firm BlueSteps, this interactive webinar will feature a panel of global board experts and recruiters who will share:
- How the board recruitment process works
- Today’s most important board skills to develop and showcase
- How to better position yourself as the ideal board candidate
- How to leverage your business education to maximize search success
There will also be a Q&A session with the panelists. Even if you cannot attend, we recommend you register to receive a complimentary recording after the event.
Who Should Attend
- Alumni interested in pursuing public board service now or in the future
Stanford Graduate School of Business is a member of BlueSteps Global Business School Alliance Program, which allows Stanford GSB alumni to subscribe to the company’s services on a discounted basis and attend complimentary career webinars.