- Programs for Individuals
- Programs for Organizations
- The Difference
Stanford LEAD: Corporate Innovation Certificate
Learn innovation and how to apply organizational change through a global, social, and virtual learning model with renowned Stanford GSB professors.
Learn. Engage. Accelerate. Disrupt. The Stanford LEAD Certificate in Corporate Innovation helps you do all that and more. The unique LEAD experience creates a powerful cycle of learning where participants, faculty, and course facilitators openly discuss, debate, question, challenge, comment, support, and share. The LEAD online learning model is both virtual and social, global and personal to enhance collaboration and facilitate feedback. It also accelerates impact and transformation, allowing participants to immediately implement what they learn, receive feedback, then iterate, and continue to adapt in real time.
This is an academically rigorous program focused on corporate innovation — from finance, strategy, and critical analytical thinking to negotiation and design thinking. Actively engage in virtual live sessions, classwide discussions, and small team projects, and interact directly with faculty, course facilitators, and peers from around the globe to receive specific feedback throughout every course.
One year and eight courses later, you’ll receive 24 continuing education units (CEUs) and a Stanford GSB certificate that demonstrates your skills, dedication, and passion to drive and influence change in your organization.
Key BenefitsGain new skills and strategies, and immediately apply what you’ve learned to innovate in your organization.
- Acquire business tools and techniques to implement and accelerate change in your organization.
- Collaborate and innovate with a small, select group of peers through team projects, class discussions, and ongoing feedback.
- Iterate and innovate on the job, applying new learnings to real-world business challenges.
- Showcase your success and demonstrate your skills and leadership with a prestigious Stanford GSB certificate.
- Earn 24 CEUs.
- Build a valuable network of collaborative and highly motivated peers from around the globe.
Who Should Attend
- Highly engaged professionals from around the world who crave an intense, immersive online learning experience from Stanford GSB.
- Professionals who are committed to driving change and accelerating transformation in their organizations.
- Collaborative individuals who are motivated to learn and implement feedback from qualified peers from around the globe.
- Aspiring leaders from large and small companies who are developing new products, services, or markets, or who are embarking on strategic pivots or cultural changes within their organizations.
Fall Session|12 Sep 2018 – 08 Aug 2019
This eight-course program is designed to be completed in one year, with a load of two courses per quarter.
08 Aug 2018
The program fee includes tuition, access to course platforms, and all course materials.
Stanford GSB certificate and 24 continuing education units (CEUs)
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Hear from Stanford LEAD participants who share their unique experiences and outcomes from the program’s global, social, and virtual learning model.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Explore Related Programs
12 Sep 2018 – 08 Aug 2019
13 Jan 2019 – 26 Apr 2019
03 Jun 2018 – 08 Jun 2018