- Programs for Individuals
- Programs for Organizations
- The Difference
Stanford LEAD: Corporate Innovation Certificate
Learn to navigate today’s corporate challenges while driving the organizational changes necessary to thrive in tomorrow’s business environment.
Stanford LEAD’s Corporate Innovation Certificate is an academically rigorous online program focused on developing the skills necessary to drive organizational change. In this yearlong program, you will learn how to overcome barriers to change, identify opportunities for innovation, and move initiatives from the idea stage to implementation.
Key BenefitsDevelop new frameworks and strategies to innovate in your organization.
- Acquire business skills to implement and accelerate transformation within your organization and become a more effective change agent.
- Gain insights across disciplines, including: finance, strategy, critical analytical thinking, negotiation, and design thinking.
- Engage real-time with Stanford GSB faculty in interactive, virtual sessions.
- Leverage personalized feedback to iterate on the job as you navigate real-world business challenges.
- Connect with a diverse community of highly engaged peers from around the world.
Who Should Attend
- Mid- to senior-level leaders like you, who are committed to driving change and accelerating transformation in their organizations
- Collaborative individuals who are motivated to exchange ideas and implement feedback from qualified peers from around the globe
- Highly engaged leaders from large and small companies who are developing new products, services, or markets, or who are embarking on strategic pivots or cultural changes within their organizations
Fall Session|11 Sep 2019 – 27 Aug 2020
This eight-course program is designed to be completed in one year, with a load of two courses per quarter.
Application is not yet available
The program fee includes tuition, access to course platforms, and all course materials.
Stanford GSB certificate and 24 continuing education units (CEUs)
Introduction to the Stanford LEAD Corporate Innovation Certificate
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Hear from Stanford LEAD participants who share their unique experiences and outcomes from the program’s global, social, and virtual learning model.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Explore Related Programs
11 Sep 2019 – 27 Aug 2020
12 Jan 2020 – 24 Apr 2020
05 May 2019 – 10 May 2019