- Programs for Individuals
- Programs for Organizations
- The Difference
Who Should Attend
- Highly engaged professionals from around the world who crave an intense, immersive online learning experience from Stanford GSB.
- Professionals who are committed to driving change and accelerating transformation in their organizations.
- Collaborative individuals who are motivated to learn and implement feedback from qualified peers from around the globe.
- Aspiring leaders from large and small companies who are developing new products, services, or markets, or who are embarking on strategic pivots or cultural changes within their organizations.
Are you ready to take the LEAD?
We’re looking for highly engaged professionals from around the world who crave an intense, immersive online learning experience from Stanford GSB to drive change and accelerate transformation in their organization.
Stanford LEAD Corporate Innovation Program participants are selected based on their proven aptitude, years of experience, desire to collaborate, and commitment to drive innovation and change. Admission is highly selective. We purposely limit the size of each cohort in order to maximize opportunities for engagement — faculty-to-participant and participant-to-participant.