LGBTQ Executive Leadership Program
Catapult your career with the only program from a leading business school for LGBTQ executives.
Lead with strength. Lead with impact. The LGBTQ Executive Leadership Program teaches you how to do both — authentically, effectively, and confidently. This highly-specialized, one-week program gives you the strategic insights, personal leadership skills, design thinking innovation, and powerful network to accelerate your career.
You’ll explore the art of influence and decision making and develop new models and mindsets for innovation using design thinking. And you’ll learn practical tools for transforming insights into outcomes. All in a stimulating environment on the Stanford campus, led by Stanford GSB faculty.
Best of all, you’ll share this experience with other lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning executives who can support you and your career for a lifetime.
Key BenefitsStrengthen your influence, build a valuable network, and develop new models and mindsets for innovation using design thinking.
- Learn how your LGBTQ identity influences and strengthens your personal leadership style.
- Assess and refine your interpersonal skills to become a more authentic leader.
- Strengthen nonverbal and verbal communication skills.
- Identify best practices for building LGBTQ employee networks and career paths within your organization.
- Build a strong network of LGBTQ peers with whom you can share ideas and experiences.
Who Should Attend
- Mid- to senior-level LGBTQ executives with a minimum of 10 years of professional experience and five years of management experience
- Executives with significant levels of managerial responsibility — from any size company, any industry, and any country
- Participants who are interested in advancing LGBTQ leadership in business
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Learn how this unique program is designed to impact LGBTQ participants and their organizations.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Explore how being LGBTQ strengthens your personal leadership style and discover cutting-edge research on strategy, innovation, and organizations in the LGBTQ Executive Leadership Program.