- Programs for Individuals
- Programs for Organizations
- The Difference
Stanford Ignite – Beijing
Acquire the business fundamentals and the hands-on experience needed to turn your ideas into real ventures.
Key BenefitsStanford Ignite – Beijing is a certificate program that provides the business fundamentals necessary to succeed at any entrepreneurial venture.
- Learn business concepts that span core business skills and also tactical functional skills
- Reinforce lessons learned through practical application with team venture projects, where participants work in teams of five or six to develop a new product or service for an existing organization or a new venture.
- Learn to successfully present your ideas during a daylong communications bootcamp, where you’ll develop your brief elevator pitch.
- Test your idea at the culmination of the program during final presentations to a panel of venture capitalists, angel investors, industry experts, and experienced entrepreneurs.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals with a bachelor’s degree and some professional experience (an advanced degree is preferred).
- Graduate students currently pursuing a master’s, MD, PhD, post-doc program in a nonbusiness field. Note: Those with formal graduate business training (e.g., MBA) or extensive managerial experience to be reviewed on case-by-case basis.
2019 Program|Dates TBD
Application is not yet available.
Stanford GSB Certificate
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.