- Programs for Individuals
- Programs for Organizations
- The Difference
Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
Immerse yourself in an interactive learning experience that’s powered by technology, fueled by innovation, and taught by tenured Stanford GSB faculty.
Learn. Engage. Accelerate. Disrupt. The LEAD certificate program provides a unique online learning environment in which participants and faculty openly discuss, debate, question, challenge, comment, support, and share.
This is an academically rigorous program, focused on corporate innovation, that includes video lectures, live events, classwide discussions, small team projects, and direct faculty feedback.
One year and eight courses later, you’ll receive 24 continuing education units, or CEUs, and a Stanford GSB certificate that demonstrates your drive and motivation, skills, and leadership ability.
Key BenefitsLearn new skills and strategies, and immediately apply what you’ve learned to drive innovation in your organization.
- Acquire business tools and techniques to implement and accelerate change in your organization.
- Collaborate and innovate with a small, select group of peers through team projects, class discussions, and ongoing feedback.
- Iterate and innovate on the job, applying new learnings to real-world business challenges.
- Showcase your success and demonstrate your skills and leadership with a prestigious Stanford GSB certificate.
- Earn 24 CEUs.
- Build a valuable network of highly qualified peers from around the globe.
Who Should Attend
- Highly motivated professionals from around the world who crave an intense, immersive learning experience from Stanford GSB
- Professionals who are committed to driving change in their organizations
- Aspiring leaders from large and small companies who are developing new products, services, or markets or who are embarking on strategic pivots or cultural changes within their organizations.
Fall Session|13 Sep 2017 – 22 Aug 2018
This eight-course program is designed to be completed in one year, with a load of two courses per quarter.
16 Aug 2017
The program fee includes tuition, access to course platforms, and all course materials.
Stanford GSB certificate and 24 continuing education units (CEUs)
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Meet faculty director Peter DeMarzo, and hear how Stanford LEAD will help you accelerate change and transformation in your organization.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Discover how LEAD’s unique blend of technology platforms accelerates learning, enhances bonds with fellow students, and strengthens interactions with faculty.
Explore Related Programs
14 Jan 2018 – 27 Apr 2018
30 Jul 2017 – 04 Aug 2017
13 Aug 2017 – 26 Aug 2017