Stanford LEAD Online Business Program
Transform knowledge into impact and drive innovation in your organization with Stanford LEAD, our flagship online business program.
LEAD leverages Stanford Graduate School of Business faculty and curriculum to provide you with the tools and techniques to become a more effective change maker and leader. Join a vibrant community of change makers in this program prepared to learn, engage, accelerate, and disrupt their organizations, industries, and the world. Discover your purpose and maximize your potential with LEAD.
Key BenefitsThis online business program empowers you to take bold risks, gain tools to accelerate change, and advance yourself, your team, and your organization.
- The strength of Stanford GSB in a flexible format.
- The advantage of our Stanford GSB research-based and academically rigorous curriculum, designed and adapted for a dynamic online learning experience.
- A global cohort of accomplished peers with diverse perspectives and life experiences — who offer a meaningful exchange of knowledge and supportive community.
- An immersive interactive suite of virtual learning platforms that mirrors a classroom experience. Present your work, participate in small group discussions, and raise your hand — all virtually.
- Direct, real time engagement with and personalized, actionable, feedback from Stanford GSB faculty, course facilitators and a community of peers.
Who Should Attend
- Mid- to senior-level professionals who are committed to implementing creative strategies and practices to position their organizations at the forefront of innovation.
- Engaged leaders who are committed to developing their management skills and approaches to optimize team performance.
- Enterprising professionals who wish to collaborate with other self-motivated individuals and value an exchange of diverse perspectives, to drive change.
- Emerging leaders who want to up-level their career trajectory and master the foundations of impactful leadership.
09 Sep 2020 – 01 Sep 2021
9 courses, 2 per quarter + 1 yearlong
Grades: Pass/No Pass
5 – 10 hours per week time commitment
05 Aug 2020
The program fee includes tuition, access to course platforms, and all course materials.
Stanford GSB Professional Certificate and continuing education units
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Faculty director Peter DeMarzo gives an overview of the Stanford LEAD online business program and what makes it unique from other online learning opportunities.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Hear from Stanford LEAD participants about how the program has propelled them further in their career and extended their impact.
Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
- Co-Director, The Innovative Health Care Leader: From Design Thinking to Personal Leadership
- Co-Director, LGBTQ Executive Leadership Program
- Director, Stanford LEAD Online Business Program
Explore Related Programs
15 Jun 2020 – 21 Aug 2020
02 Aug 2020 – 13 Aug 2020
16 Aug 2020 – 30 Aug 2020