- Programs for Individuals
- Programs for Organizations
- The Difference
Strategies and Leadership in Supply Chains
Improve supply chain management with a big-picture, strategic, global approach to creating and capturing value in every facet of your supply chain.
Information and ideas. Logistics and relationships. It is the powerful mix of these interdependent flows that drives supply chain excellence. Taught by supply chain pioneers and thought leaders — including the creator of the AAA concept, who also helped popularize the idea of the bullwhip effect — Strategies and Leadership in Supply Chains focuses on the innovative ways in which organizations can leverage the supply chain to create and capture value.
In six academically rigorous days, you will learn supply chain strategies and systems that are agile, adaptable, and aligned. You will question, consider, and reconsider every facet of your supply chain — from product design and manufacturing to sourcing, distribution, sustainability, even product recycling.
Using research-driven frameworks and best practices, you will develop a comprehensive, strategic, global approach to supply chain management, enabling you to expand into new markets faster, accelerate product development cycles, leverage partnerships, and develop new services. And most important, you will influence the strategic and organizational direction of your company.
Key BenefitsLearn agile, adaptable strategies and systems to create and manage market-leading global supply chains.
- Think strategically, holistically, and globally about every facet of your supply chain.
- Uncover business strategies to create value and increase customer happiness.
- Develop leadership skills to transform the supply chain by motivating and mobilizing internal and external teams.
- Create a strong professional network of peers you can leverage beyond the classroom.
Who Should Attend
- Functional executives and general managers who have strategic responsibilities for supply chain management, manufacturing, operations, logistics, distribution, or procurement
- Individuals whose functional areas and responsibilities directly involve and/or are affected by the supply chain process
13 Aug 2017 – 18 Aug 2017
07 Jul 2017
The program fee includes tuition, private accommodations, all meals, and course materials.
Certificate of completion
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Learn about Professor Hau Lee’s strategic, holistic, and global approach to supply chain leadership.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Explore Related Programs
18 Jun 2017 – 23 Jun 2017
Strategy Beyond Markets: Building Competitive Advantage Through Government Relations and Public Affairs
20 Aug 2017 – 25 Aug 2017
20 Aug 2017 – 25 Aug 2017