Updates from Stanford GSB Leadership
- June 22, 2020Written“This order is both disappointing and shortsighted.”
- June 19, 2020Written“An important part of this process will be thinking about how Stanford GSB can contribute to racial justice beyond our campus and across the country.”
- June 7, 2020Written“As with many individuals and institutions, we at Stanford GSB strive to be inclusive and welcoming. Yet, at this time it’s clear that we can and must do better.”
- May 29, 2020Written“We can take this as a call to action in our own community.”
Updates: March 1 – May 24, 2020
- May 24, 2020Written“In recent months, we have had to rethink many of the things we do at Stanford GSB. The change has required enormous flexibility on the part of students, faculty, and staff, and has left us dearly missing aspects of normal life. At the same, it has inspired a great deal of innovation.”
- May 10, 2020WrittenMid-term reflections on virtual learning, as well as updates on the MBA/MSx job market, fall quarter planning, and more.
- April 26, 2020WrittenCampus updates, initial plans for fall quarter, and reflections on Don Kennedy, the former President of Stanford, who passed away after contracting Covid
- April 12, 2020WrittenPerspective on connecting with loved ones at a distance; efforts of Stanford physicians to care for Covid-19 patients; and work being done by Stanford faculty, students, staff, and alumni to help their communities
- April 5, 2020WrittenReflections on the kindness of others, the start of Spring quarter, and future plans for Stanford GSB
- April 2, 2020WrittenActions taken by the school and university; student and faculty innovation and adaptability; alumni impact
- March 29, 2020WrittenReflections on the economic impact of the pandemic, the efforts to protect and save lives, and how the Stanford GSB community continues to think and act beyond itself
- March 22, 2020WrittenReflections on the resilience and creativity of the Stanford GSB community
- March 15, 2020WrittenCompleting winter quarter, spring quarter update, facilities information, and work arrangements
- March 9, 2020WrittenTeaching and academics for winter quarter, campus facilities and activities, work arrangements, travel and spring break, spring quarter
- March 5, 2019WrittenProgram cancellations, travel, campus arrangements
October 8, 2019
With new data, pilot programs, and lots of listening, Stanford GSB will build on existing efforts to promote a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
May 1, 2018
Stanford GSB faculty are taking advantage of two massive changes in the science of how we behave, Dean Levin explains.
February 27, 2018
“Effective leaders in the digital age will need to be mindful of the social consequences of technology.”
December 15, 2017
Stanford GSB and its culture of collaboration and innovation are strengthened by the investments we make in personal and professional relationships.
August 22, 2017
Dean Jonathan Levin shares his reflections with the Stanford GSB campus community following the recent violent events in Charlottesville, Virginia.
August 7, 2017
Two new committees study long-range shifts in faculty research and management education.