We support rigorous research that is immediately applicable to real-world situations related to the choices and challenges faced by today’s global value chain leaders.
Projects may be structured as theoretical or model-based research, empirical research, or detailed field-based studies in any the following themes:
- Electronic commerce
- Global trade dynamics
- Retail supply chains
- Agricultural value chains
- Data-driven decision-making
- Electronic marketplaces
- Omnichannel fulfillment and logistics
- Service value chains
- Product digitization
- Shared value chain strategies
- Social media in the value chain
Faced with a mushrooming coronavirus outbreak and ongoing trade wars, global manufacturers need to focus on “operational hedging,” a Stanford expert says.