Stanford GSB faculty have access to the following library services.
Our librarians and data scientists provide customized research support and consulting, including:
- Research consultation
- Contract and license negotiation with data providers, private sector entities, government agencies
- Partner with Stanford University offices in the data acquisition process
- Data analysis, visualization, web scraping, data preparation and processing, and transformation
- Research computing support for on-prem and cloud computing, custom research applications, training
- Data engineering and curation such as storage, querying of data, archiving, and search
Document Delivery Service
Need an article, book, book chapter, or paper for work-related research? We’ll obtain a single copy of the material for you — whether it’s at our library, another Stanford library, or off-campus.
How long does it take?
- Items available on campus are typically delivered within a day; occasionally it may take several days to deliver a requested item.
- Some items requested from non-Stanford libraries can be delivered electronically within a day, while others may take several weeks to arrive by mail.
Equipment for Checkout
The Library has different types of equipment that are available to Stanford GSB community for checkout from the Library i-Desk. Among the equipment are: camcorders, headphones, various cables, projectors and an audio recorder. Regular checkout for equipment is 24 hours, but can be extended upon request.
24-Hour Access For Current Stanford GSB Students
The Bass Center building is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to current Stanford GSB students. In addition, Stanford GSB faculty and Stanford GSB PhD students have 24-hour access to the print library collection with Stanford ID card. Use the self-checkout machine to check out items after hours. Non-GSB Stanford University students can access the Bass Center building during library business hours.