The Stanford GSB Library building is closed. However, remote access to e-resources, virtual research consultations, and limited access to physical material are available. See Research Restart – Current Status of Library Services. Refer to the university’s research recovery plan for additional information.
Visitors are able to access a range of services and resources at the library.
- Selected business databases* (using library computers)
- Photocopying and printing
- Paging offsite material for in-house use (three-day turnaround)
- Guidance in using our resources**
- A limited number of first-come, first-served computers
- Guest wireless internet access
*Some databases are restricted by license for current Stanford academic use only.
**In-depth research support from staff is not available. We recommend you contact your local public or other affiliated libraries for research assistance and interlibrary loan services.