Our expert Recruiting Relationship Managers will guide you through each step of the interview process.
On-Campus Recruiting is a turnkey Stanford GSB-sponsored program where your Recruiting Relationship Manager provides support throughout the recruiting process.
Virtual recruiting has become increasingly popular among both students and companies. Learn more about our technical setup.
Companies also have the option to hold interviews off campus.
- Organizations hosting interviews off campus must offer two date options.
- The company is responsible for managing the entire interview schedule.
- Students may not miss class or any academic commitments for interviews, employer events, or related travel.
- Organizations are not permitted to require or pressure students to miss any academic commitments.
- Hosting an event or interview during exams or 24 hours prior is a violation of policy.
Check with your Recruiting Relationship Manager to discuss any potential major academic conflicts. When conducting off campus interviews, employers must work with the students’ academic calendar to schedule the appointments.