A six-day residential program designed to help social entrepreneurs take enterprises and innovative models to the next level.
Around the world, social entrepreneurs are revolutionizing the approaches to problems in areas such as education, the environment, poverty, health care, and social justice.
The Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship is tailored to the needs of successful social entrepreneurs and the challenges they face. The curriculum is designed to help participants move their mission forward by refining their innovations and leveraging their impact.
What to Expect
- In-class lectures, discussions and exercises led by Stanford GSB faculty
- A richer understanding of how to integrate organizational mission and strategy
- An enhanced understanding of the mechanisms, opportunities and challenges of social entrepreneurship
- A strengthened ability to grow an organization while sustaining the culture
- Practical methodologies such as design thinking to spur innovation and solve real, complex problems
- An international network of brilliant social innovators across nonprofit, public, and private-sector boundaries
Who Should Attend?
EPSE is a multisector program and designed for social entrepreneurs from nonprofit, business, and government entities. Ideal candidates are experienced leaders of social initiatives or organizations. While the educational and professional backgrounds may vary across participants, all attendees hold a high impact role at their organization. Each applicant’s set of skills and experience is considered by the application committee to create a complimentary and inclusive cohort.
All organizations represented in the program have a focus on social impact. While many of the organizations and initiatives represented in EPSE are often younger and in a developmental stage they can also be associated with larger, established organizations launching a new social arm or pivoting an existing model to serve a social cause.
Stanford Graduate School of Business and the Center for Social Innovation are pleased to provide a generous subsidy for the EPSE program to support social impact leadership development. The program fee includes tuition, private accommodations, all meals, and course materials during the program. Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
The subsidized EPSE program fee is calculated on a sliding scale based on the operating budget of the organization the participant represents:
|Organization’s Operating Budget||Tuition|