The Stanford MSx Program is a full-time, one-year master’s program in business for mid-career experienced professionals at Stanford Graduate School of Business.
In one year, you can advance your career, explore an entrepreneurial venture, or change a career. You can reflect, connect, refine, and transform.
As an accelerated master’s program, the Stanford MSx Program provides you a year of growth and opportunity at the Stanford GSB.
Three Popular Curriculum Paths
This one-year master’s program includes:
- Customizable Curriculum: Accelerated core business fundamentals are paired with electives that align with your interests and objectives.
- Career Impact: Build clarity, confidence, and connections. Focus on your goals, reflect on your career, absorb knowledge, and enrich your life. Break out of the day-to-day to achieve your highest potential.
- Community: Live and learn with your classmates — accomplished professionals with an average of 12.9 years of work experience and are from a variety of countries, industries, and companies.
- Alumni: Join a network with deep connections to Silicon Valley and the global economy.
- Degree: Awarded a Master of Science in Management from Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Become a leader of the future with an entrepreneurial mindset, a spirit of innovation, and effective personal leadership skills through this one-year master’s program: Stanford MSx.
|Application Round||Submit your application by …||We will notify you on …|
|Round 1 (Joint)||09 Sep 2021||09 Dec 2021|
|Round 1 (MSx Only)||14 Oct 2021||09 Dec 2021|
|Round 2 (MSx Only and Joint)||05 Jan 2022||31 Mar 2022|
|Round 3 (MSx Only)||15 Feb 2022||31 Mar 2022|