Gain work experience in a developing economy. Immerse yourself in a new culture. Enrich your life and the lives of others. All through a Seed internship.
By working directly with a Seed Transformation Program company, you’ll help implement new ideas designed to facilitate both the growth and the scaling of businesses in the developing world.
About Seed Internships
During your eight-week internship, you will:
- Gain hands-on experience and put theory into practice while working in a small to medium-size company in a developing economy.
- Contribute to projects leading to the transformational growth of companies in the region.
- Learn about a different culture, and about the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the developing world.
- Explore private-sector solutions to international-development challenges.
- Build the skills needed in a global marketplace.