- Our Mission
- Transformation Program
- Coaches & Consultants
- Student Internships
The Seed Transformation Program is specifically designed for established business leaders — not early-stage entrepreneurs. We’re looking for CEOs/founders of for-profit companies —in businesses ranging from agriculture to IT — who want to capitalize on what they’ve already created … and take it to the next level.
Who Should Attend
- A CEO/founder of a for-profit company or for-profit social enterprise who wants to grow and scale their companies, thereby creating jobs, products, or services that benefit those living in poverty.
- From a company with annual revenue between US $150,000 and US $15 million that is based in Botswana, South Africa, or Namibia.
- Attend four one-week intensive class sessions, full time and in person, over the course of eight months.
- Prepare for and participate in three full-day facilitated workshops at your company with your management team to share and apply your learnings and to develop a companywide transformation plan that will grow and scale your company.
- Participate in nine Leadership Labs, half-day meetings with fellow company leaders from the program, throughout the year.
The program is open to companies in all industries. The following sectors have been represented in past cohorts:
- Agriculture and food processing
- Construction, civil engineering, and real estate
- Financial services
- Health care
- Information and communications technologies
- Retail and product manufacturing
- Transportation and logistics
- Water and sanitation