The Seed Transformation Program is specifically designed for leaders of established businesses — not early-stage entrepreneurs. We’re looking for CEOs or founders of companies and market-driven social enterprises —in businesses ranging from agriculture to IT — who want to capitalize on what they’ve already created … and take it to the next level.
Who Should Attend
- Founders/CEOs of companies and market-driven social enterprises who want to grow and scale their businesses, and positively impact their communities.
- Founders/CEOs of companies, across all industries, that have an annual revenue between US $150,000 and US $15 million and that are headquartered, legally registered, and currently operating within West Africa
- Attend four one-week intensive class sessions, full time and in person, over the course of eight months.
- Prepare for and participate in four full-day facilitated workshops at your company with your management team to share and apply your learnings and to develop a company-wide Transformation Plan that will grow and scale your company.
- Participate in four Leadership Labs, half-day meetings with fellow company leaders from the program, throughout the year.
The program is open to companies in all industries. The following sectors have been represented in past cohorts:
- Agriculture and food processing
- Construction, civil engineering, and real estate
- Financial services
- Health care
- Information and communications technologies
- Retail and product manufacturing
- Transportation and logistics
- Water and sanitation