Lecturer in Management
Greg Waldorf, MBA ’94, has had a passion for technology and entrepreneurship ever since he started a software development company at age thirteen. Throughout his career, as a CEO, board member, founder and investor, he has helped leading brands become global leaders in their respective industries.
Greg most recently served as CEO of Invoice2go (acquired by Bill.com), where his team revolutionized how the world’s smallest businesses work. Greg also spent more than eleven years working with eHarmony including serving as CEO and leading the company through an extended period of global growth.
Greg currently serves as a Senior Advisor at Sixth Street Partners and Concrete Rose Capital. He also sits on the board of Virta Health. He has served on the boards of Grupo ZAP and VTS, in addition to 11 years combined on the boards of Zillow and Trulia, where he served as lead director.
- MBA, Stanford GSB, 1994
- BA, UCLA, 1991
- Lecturer, Stanford GSB, 2019–present
- Senior Advisor, Sixth Street Partners
- Senior Advisor, Concrete Rose Capital
- CEO, Invoice2go (acquired by Bill.com NYSE: BILL)
- CEO, eHarmony
- CEO-in-Residence, Accel Partners
- Board Member, Virta Health
- Board Member, Grupo Zap (Brazil)
- Board Member, VTS (View the Space)
- Board Member, Zillow
- Board Member, Trulia