Adjunct Lecturer in Management
Henry has been providing individual and group coaching, as well as, small group facilitation for the Arbuckle Leadership Fellows since 2018, and since 2021 has been teaching Leadership Labs for MBA1s.
He has been facilitating t-groups (experiential interpersonal dynamics groups) for over 10 years at Stanford Graduate School of Business, Stanford Continuing Education Program, USF Law School, HAAS Business School, and elsewhere, along with teaching Group Dynamics at the California Institute for Integral Studies (CIIS). He has facilitated in the “ENGAGE” diversity workshop for MBA1 students at Stanford GSB and provides leadership coaching for various Executive programs (MSx, ELD, ECFO, IPD, Asian ELP). Henry also maintains a private Executive Coaching/facilitation practice, co-designs and leads custom workshops around interpersonal dynamics, EQ, and DEI (LinkedIn, Sequoia, Stanford Hospital), and is a trained psychotherapist. This all after a successful career in data analytics, in the market research and non-profit fundraising arenas.
Henry is passionate about this work, specifically about helping others to grow, connect across difference, work through conflict, and understand what builds, trust, connection, and high functioning leaders and teams. He blends a keen analytical eye for interpersonal/group dynamics with highly developed skills around authentic communication.
- BA, Cornell University, 1993
- Masters in Marriage & Family Therapy, California Institute of Integral Studies, 2010
- Adjunct Lecturer, California Institute for Integral Studies (CIIS), 2019–present
- Adjunct Lecturer, Stanford GSB, 2018–present
- Adjunct Lecturer, Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley 2018–20
- Executive Coaching, Group Facilitation, & Custom Workshop Design, 2012–present
- Vice President of Analytics, Names in the News, 2016–21