Lecturer in Management
- Digital Health
Monisha Perkash is a mission-driven entrepreneur and senior product leader experienced in building global products in both startup and corporate environments. She previously served as director of product management at Meta and prior to that, was CEO/Co-founder of two startups: Lumo Bodytech and TuitionCoach. She has advised and invested in dozens of startups.
- MBA, Stanford Graduate School of Business, 2003
- MA in Education, Stanford School of Education, 2003
Awards and Honors
- Protagonist in a Stanford case study on entrepreneurship
- Co-inventor on five issued patents
- Angel investor and strategic advisor for various start-ups
- Silicon Valley Business Journal’s Women of Influence
- Media recognition for leadership in business — Huffington Post, SF Business Times, SV Magazine, etc.
- Regular speaker at leading conferences and universities