Powering Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Stanford Ignite is an academic program for individuals formulating, developing and commercializing ideas. This innovative program provides exposure to both the fundamentals of business and the practical aspects of identifying, evaluating, and moving business ideas forward. The program uniquely combines current graduate student with innovators, scientists, and engineers from leading companies.
The program is taught by prominent Stanford GSB faculty and utilizes a combination of lectures, case evaluations, small group discussions, workshops, panels, and team projects. Stanford Ignite will give participants exposure to:
- Core business skills such as marketing, operations, strategy, accounting, finance, and economics.
- Applied skills such as negotiation, teamwork, public speaking, leadership and pitching ideas.
- Approaches to product design and prototyping.
- Working in a team to develop a plan for commercializing a new product or service for an existing organization or a new venture.
- Prominent executives and corporate, venture, and angel investors who participate as guest speakers, expert panelists and business mentors providing candid feedback throughout the venture building process.
|Stanford GSB — part-time||January 2013||Stanford campus|
|Stanford GSB — full-time||June 2013||Stanford Campus|