- Programs for Individuals
- Programs for Organizations
- The Difference
You are here
Stanford Executive Program: Be a Leader Who Matters
Lead by design, drive success, and foster excellence and innovation, inspired by six weeks of immersive, thought-provoking learning.
Leading. Innovating. Scaling. In the Stanford Executive Program, you’ll focus on all three. Experience cutting-edge research and Silicon Valley innovation.
Expand business fundamentals, and transform them into actionable insights. Learn what it takes to innovate as an organization and how to scale excellence. Then return to work — energized and inspired — with a plan and the tools to drive success.
For over 60 years, global business leaders have come to the Stanford Executive Program to learn from more than 40 world-renowned Stanford GSB faculty members, Silicon Valley business leaders, Stanford University professors, and fellow participants. As you share ideas and experiences with a diverse and dynamic group of colleagues, you’ll develop connections that last a lifetime.
The unique environment and amazing weather at Stanford will invigorate you. You’ll have full access to Stanford athletic facilities, multiple exercise classes every day, yoga and meditation in the evenings, award-winning food, and enriching extracurricular activities.
Key BenefitsPropel performance and catapult your career and your company to new levels, and earn Stanford GSB alumni status.
- Create and scale an organizational culture in which innovation and excellence thrive.
- Turn financial, marketing, customer, and economic data into breakthrough insights that drive global success.
- Lead by design, with authenticity, power, and a deeper understanding of human behavior.
- Return to work with strategic action plans and the leadership skills to effectively implement them.
- Gain new perspectives, and collaborate with a global network of highly qualified and diverse change agents.
- Act strategically and proactively to navigate market and beyond-market forces.
- Network with fellow alumni through a lifetime membership in the Stanford GSB Alumni Association.
Who Should Attend
- Senior-level leaders at large companies who are inspired to innovate
- Senior-level leaders at growth companies who are challenged to scale
- Seasoned and influential executives who will use this opportunity to make an even greater difference in their career and their organizations’ future
25 Jun 2017 – 05 Aug 2017
Round 1|28 Oct 2016
Round 2|03 Feb 2017
Round 3|07 Apr 2017
The program fee includes tuition, private accommodations, all meals, and course materials.
Certificate of completion and Stanford GSB alumni status
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Hear faculty director William Barnett describe how SEP will impact your career and your organization.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Discover how the Stanford Executive Program gives executives a transformative experience designed to accelerate personal and professional growth.
Explore Related Programs
08 Jan 2017 – 28 Apr 2017
14 Mar 2017 – 24 Feb 2018
27 Mar 2017 – 27 Feb 2018