- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Accounting
January 5, 2016
Research shows that financial disclosures by target firms hurt their own shareholders.
August 24, 2015
These investments, now more popular than hedge funds, come with a down side.
July 28, 2015
A new analysis shows that some pharmaceutical companies may be dragging their feet on disclosing critical data.
July 21, 2015
New research shows that snap judgments of a CEO’s presentation style affect stock price.
July 13, 2015
Honesty isn't always the best policy when it comes to performance reviews.