- Stanford GSB Experience
- Our Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Custom Programs
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Social Innovation Programs
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Accounting
November 20, 2014
Not every CEO can spot a winner. Here’s what a board should consider.
November 19, 2014
New research pinpoints the best (and worst) times to release reports.
October 17, 2014
Not as much as you might think, according to two scholars.
October 15, 2014
Three economists hit the road to learn about America’s small businesses. Here’s what they discovered.
September 3, 2014
Research shows it’s more complex than mere crony capitalism.
August 4, 2014
Big bonuses tempt executives to gamble with company money, but they may make sense for a company in crisis.