Future of Innovation Media Event
Let us know your thoughts about this event.
Moderated by Robert Siegel, lecturer in management at Stanford GSB.
Panel 1: Who Will Lead the Global Economy?
- John Roberts, The John H. Scully Professor of Economics, Strategic Management, and International Business, Emeritus, Stanford GSB
- Steve Ciesinski, lecturer in management, Stanford GSB
- George Foster, The Konosuke Matsushita Professor of Management, Stanford GSB
- Daryn Dodson, MBA ’07, private equity and venture capital consultant to board of directors, Calvert Funds
Panel 2: When the Alternative Workforce Becomes the Norm
- Paul Oyer, The Fred H. Merrill Professor of Economics, Stanford GSB
- Susan Athey, The Economics of Technology Professor, Stanford GSB
- Dan Knoepfle, Stanford PhD ’15, senior economist, Uber
Panel 3: Silicon Valley’s Diversity Dilemma
- Fern Mandelbaum, lecturer in management, Stanford GSB
- Myra Strober, Professor of Education, Emerita, School of Education
- Brian Lowery, The Walter Kenneth Kilpatrick Professor of Organizational Behavior, Stanford GSB
- Julie Oberweis, MSM ’15, angel investor and board member, Ensighten
- Monica Leas, MSM ’15, digital strategy consultant