Schwab Residential Center is the perfect place to stay if you’re visiting Stanford GSB for university-related business.
The center is conveniently located across the street from Knight Management Center, near Encina Hall, Hoover Institution, Arrillaga Alumni Center, and Stanford’s athletic facilities. The Financial Times Executive Education rankings have consistently designated Schwab the number one choice for food and accommodations.
- Spacious, private bedrooms with an extra-long double bed
- Private entrance, bath, and living area
- A shared kitchen (with locking door for privacy)
- A desktop computer with high-speed internet access (ethernet and wireless)
- A 32” flat-screen television with remote
- Laundry service and two laundry rooms available for use
- A 24-hour concierge
Rooms also include a hair dryer, alarm clock, telephone with voice mail and unlimited free local calls, as well as complimentary toiletries and linens.
$150 single occupancy