- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Research Fellows Program
Our Research Fellows engage in cutting-edge research with top faculty.
Learn How to Apply
Now accepting applications for Summer 2016.
The Stanford GSB Research Fellows Program offers a unique pre-doctoral educational opportunity for high-potential individuals to come to Stanford to participate in the intellectual life at Stanford GSB and the university.
Fellows will have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with top faculty in the field on empirical research papers.
- Take doctoral-level courses in business, economics, statistics, math, or related fields.
- Regularly attend field seminars.
- Access a rich intellectual and cultural campus life.
This two-year fellowship is designed for individuals wanting to gain valuable training and experience toward a career in academic research before applying to a PhD program in business and related fields.