- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Operations, Information & Technology
Latest Stories in Operations, Information & Technology
August 21, 2015
An innovator looks outside the classroom to reduce the educational achievement gap.
July 23, 2015
Youku Tudou CEO on micro movies and other ways Chinese directors are leveraging the internet.
July 8, 2015
Leslie’s Law shows how startups can own their markets.
June 9, 2015
Why market forces in healthcare are good for patient care.
June 5, 2015
Stanford researchers find that vertically integrated healthcare systems charge higher prices.
June 4, 2015
What if algorithms could predict how often someone will get sick, and make it easier to shop around for medical procedures?