- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Operations, Information & Technology
Latest Stories in Operations, Information & Technology
March 7, 2016
Lax reporting requirements make it easier to change records.
October 20, 2015
Scoreboards work better than ever in this wired world, but be careful.
October 8, 2015
Social media offers researchers a window into the human experience.
October 2, 2015
With 37 years at GM, Tadge Juechter offers a long-view perspective on the auto industry.