- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
- Big Data
- Career & Success
- Corporate Governance
- Energy & Environment
- Health Care
- Operations, Information & Technology
- Organizational Behavior
- Political Economy
- Social Impact
- Supply Chain
You are here
Operations, Information & Technology
Latest Stories in Operations, Information & Technology
August 10, 2016
A major sporting goods manufacturer found a surprising way to improve workers’ lives while maximizing productivity.
March 7, 2016
Lax reporting requirements make it easier to change records.
February 25, 2016
Researchers analyze workplace health to find inequalities.
November 6, 2015
It’s not just about the product.
October 20, 2015
Scoreboards work better than ever in this wired world, but be careful.