- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Operations, Information & Technology
Latest Stories in Operations, Information & Technology
April 15, 2015
A Stanford scholar examines how to juggle needs of diverse clients amid uncertainty.
April 10, 2015
Stanford GSB alumnus talks new trends in wearables and the big data revolution.
April 1, 2015
A lecturer in management shows why only a select few companies manage to extend their lives decades beyond the competition.
February 26, 2015
A Stanford scholar examines three methods of income shifting, and why some firms benefit more than others.
January 23, 2015
Artificial intelligence can draw inferences about a person as accurately as a spouse, according to one Stanford postdoctoral fellow.
January 16, 2015
Four Stanford scholars share the most important lessons they’ve learned in the field.