- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
- Big Data
- Career & Success
- Corporate Governance
- Energy & Environment
- Health Care
- Operations, Information & Technology
- Organizational Behavior
- Political Economy
- Social Impact
- Supply Chain
You are here
Operations, Information & Technology
Latest Stories in Operations, Information & Technology
October 8, 2015
Social media offers researchers a window into the human experience.
October 2, 2015
With 37 years at GM, Tadge Juechter offers a long-view perspective on the auto industry.
August 21, 2015
An innovator looks outside the classroom to reduce the educational achievement gap.
July 28, 2015
A new analysis shows that some pharmaceutical companies may be dragging their feet on disclosing critical data.
July 23, 2015
Youku Tudou CEO on micro movies and other ways Chinese directors are leveraging the internet.
July 8, 2015
Leslie’s Law shows how startups can own their markets.