- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Economics
February 2, 2016
A sports management expert explains the economic impact of America’s largest sporting event.
January 5, 2016
Research shows that financial disclosures by target firms hurt their own shareholders.
November 11, 2015
More Latinos are starting businesses than the general population, but they aren't growing as large or making as much money.
October 21, 2015
Two scholars measure the economic impact of VC-funded companies.
August 11, 2015
Having investors you can easily interact with can help a business grow.
July 28, 2015
An economist says that beneath the region's veneer, there are business principles entrepreneurs can all learn from.
July 10, 2015
The country could be creating false confidence that hurts the market later.