- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Economics
April 11, 2016
Research shows how this recession bucked historical patterns.
April 6, 2016
A change in the law could extend electricity to millions of people.
February 2, 2016
A sports management expert explains the economic impact of America’s largest sporting event.
January 5, 2016
Research shows that financial disclosures by target firms hurt their own shareholders.
November 11, 2015
More Latinos are starting businesses than the general population, but they aren't growing as large or making as much money.
October 21, 2015
Two scholars measure the economic impact of VC-funded companies.