- Stanford GSB Experience
- Our Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Social Innovation Programs
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Economics
December 12, 2014
An industrial mixer company combines product and process innovation.
December 5, 2014
A new study compares pay scales at chain stores to mom and pop shops.
November 15, 2014
A Stanford professor proposes a form of automatic mortgage relief in future recessions.
October 20, 2014
Parental presence isn’t just for infants and toddlers.
October 17, 2014
Not as much as you might think, according to two scholars.