Lecturer in Management
Having co-founded and managed high-growth companies, Raj will incorporate learnings from hands-on experience in entrepreneurship, innovative technologies such as enterprise artificial intelligence and various business models along-with management frameworks to teach students the art and science of conceptualizing and running globally relevant organizations.
Raj Joshi has deep experience in entrepreneurship, innovative growth-oriented business models, enterprise artificial intelligence and strategic management of technology enabled business transformation. Over the years, he played leadership roles in co-founding global entrepreneurial companies for industry leaders such as Deloitte and Infosys. He also co-founded an enterprise AI startup in San Francisco — Bay Area. Raj’s academic credentials include a master’s degree in chemical engineering and an MBA.
- MBA, University of Texas at Arlington, 1984
- MS in Chemical Engineering, University of Akron, 1982
- BS in Chemical Engineering, MS University India, 1980
- Co-founder, Noodle.ai, 2016–present
- SEVP, MicroStrategy, 2014–15
- Global Managing Partner, Consulting & Systems Integration, Infosys, 2011–14
- Co-founder and COO, Infosys Consulting, 2004–11
- Founder and CEO, Deloitte Consulting Offshore Technology Group, 2001–04
- Various roles up through Partner, Deloitte Consulting, 1988–2001