Assistant Professor of Accounting
Her research focuses on exploring the determinants and consequences of corporate disclosures, such as how financial reporting regulations affect firms’ economic decisions or disclosure decisions, and how firms’ disclosures affect the behavior of financial intermediaries and the information content of stock prices.
- PhD in Management, MIT Sloan School of Management
- Master of Finance, MIT Sloan School of Management
- BA in Economics and Mathematics, Emory University
Awards and Honors
- James and Doris McNamara Faculty Scholar for 2021–22
- Summa Cum Laude, Emory University