Yifat Sharabi Levine
Yifat Sharabi Levine
Lecturer in Management
Yifat Sharabi-Levine is an expert organizational consultant and executive coach. She specializes in interpersonal dynamics, team and leadership development, and designing experiential based programs to catalyze and enhance personal and professional growth. Yifat is known for her compassionate, focused, and result oriented coaching style.
Yifat is currently a lecturer in management and leadership coach at Stanford Graduate Business School. She works closely with MBA / MSx students and Stanford Executive Education participants to expand and transform their leadership capabilities, influencing skills, and power strategies. She works with organizational behavior faculty members to design and deliver high impact courses such as Arbuckle Leadership Fellows, Leadership Labs, Paths to Power, High Performance Leadership, Interpersonal Dynamics and Coaching & Mentoring.
Prior to Stanford, Yifat worked in human resource development in the high tech industry and coached managers and executives on various subjects such as: leadership & team development, change management, restructuring, and more. In addition, Yifat worked as an organizational consultant in the Israeli military and managed organizational effectiveness for the IDF Medical and the Rescue and Recovery schools. She is a cofounder of various Women’s Circles in the bay area to support and empower women.
Yifat holds a PhD in organizational psychology at CSPP, a Master’s degree in industrial psychology from Bar Ilan University and a BA with honors in behavioral science from Ben Gurion University in Israel.
- PhD in Philosophy, Organizational Psychology, CSPP, Alliant International University, 2016
- MS in Industrial and Social Psychology, Bar-llan University, 1996
- BA in Behavioral Sciences, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- Lecturer, Stanford GSB, 2016-present
- Instructor & Executive Coach, Stanford GSB, 2007–16
- Founder, Executive Coach and OD Consultant, Catalyst Circles LLC, 2004–present
Awards and Honors
- Dorothy J. King Lecturer in Leadership, 2021–22