If you’re visiting Stanford GSB for university-sponsored business, Schwab Residential Center is the perfect place to stay.
The center is conveniently located across the street from Knight Management Center, near Encina Hall, Hoover Institution, Arrillaga Alumni Center, and Stanford’s athletic facilities. The Financial Times designated the food and accommodations at Schwab Residential Center No. 1 in the world among executive education programs in 2017.
- Spacious, private bedrooms with an extra-long full-size bed
- Private entrance, bath, and living area
- A shared kitchen (with locking door for privacy)
- High-speed internet access
- A 32” flat-screen television with remote
- Laundry service and two laundry rooms available for use
- A 24-hour front desk service
- Daily housekeeping service
Rooms also include a hair dryer, alarm clock, iron, ironing board, and complimentary toiletries.
The center is conveniently located near Stanford’s free public shuttle service, Marguerite, which traverses the campus and popular surrounding destinations year-round.
$225 for a single-occupancy room
Adjacent to the Knight Management Center, the Schwab Residential Center is open to guests on university-related business.
The center's spacious, beautifully designed common areas are ideal places to get some work done or to meet others.
Guests unwind and recharge in private bedrooms with double extra-long beds and a private bathroom.
A comfortable desk and high-speed Internet access make guest rooms the ideal quiet place to get some work done.