Stanford Graduate School of Business Visitors Information
Visit the Stanford Graduate School of Business in person or join us for a virtual tour through our online resources. The School is part of the Stanford University 8,000-acre campus, located between San Francisco and San Jose, Calif., in the heart of Silicon Valley.
Bricks, Beds, and Baristas
The Knight Management Center is designed to support and encourage collaboration – among individuals and groups within the business school community, between the school and the rest of the Stanford campus, and to encourage alumni and others to participate in the life of the school. The eight buildings spread over 12.5 acres on the east side of the Stanford campus.
- The Schwab Residential Center is home to many MBA students and to participants in executive education programs.
- Visitors may rent rooms by the night in the Schwab Residential Center, located across the street from the Knight Management Center and just blocks from the main Stanford University quadrangle.
- The Arbuckle Dining Pavilion and TA Associates Cafe offer visitors many food and beverage choices including complete meals, snacks, coffee drinks, beer and wine, pastries, and ready-to-go items.
- Tour the Knight Management Center.
- Visiting the Stanford campus?