Enter from Campus Drive East, across from the parking lot adjacent to Maples Pavilion. There will be signage to direct you to the underground garage.
- One-day 'Visitor' scratcher permits (which allow parking in Pay & Display lots and at meters), available for $12 each at the nearby P&TS office (open weekdays 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.). Scratcher permit must be filled out for the correct month, day, and year and hung facing out from your mirror.
- Coin and pay machines. Generally enforced between 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. The pay machine receipt should be placed on the car dashboard with the expiration time and date facing up. A valid parking receipt (properly displayed) can be used to park in any visitor pay parking location, including at meters.
- Enforcement Hours
'A,' 'C,' and 'shared' resident/commuter lots are enforced Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. Meters are generally enforced 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., unless otherwise posted. You are free to park in these areas after enforcement hours.
Loading Dock Location
Enter from Campus Drive East, across from Maples Pavilion. The driveway to the loading dock runs paralell to the adjacent tennis courts..
Nearest Alternative Parking Options
- The nearest available parking options are:
- at the intersection of Serra Street and Arguello Way (2-minute walk) is a small lot (quarters only)
- at the intersection of Memorial Way and Galvez Street (5-minute walk) has coin meters, and a pay machine
- at the Visitor Center parking lot, 295 Galvez Street (10+ minute walk) has a pay machine
- Parking Structure 6 , at the intersection of Campus Drive East and Wilbur Way (10+ minute walk) has a pay machine
- Parking options for remainder of Stanford University