There are three ways to interact with students when it comes to recruiting events. The most appropriate option depends on your organization's recruiting needs, resources, and eligibility requirements. After reviewing the options, contact your Recruiting Relationship Manager for help on choosing the best option for your needs. Your Recruiting Relationship Manager can also assist with overall GSB recruiting strategy.
- CMC Sponsored Events (on campus)
- Student Club Sponsored Events (on campus)
- Non-GSB Sponsored Events (off campus)
**All events must be approved through the Event Request Form.
To maximize your success, it is important to focus on your communication. Ways to communicate to our students include:
- Employer Communication Tool - Send your announcement directly to students who are interested in your industry and/or job function.
- Advertise and/or Stuff Student Mailboxes through the student newspaper
- Corporate & Foundation Relations
- Resume Databases - directly target high-potential candidates you identify
The CMC is always glad to discuss your recruiting strategies with you. If you have any questions contact your Recruiting Relationship Manager.