Student Club Sponsored Events (on campus)
CMC policy states that any event held on the Knight Management Center campus must either be sponsored by the CMC (see CMC Sponsored Events) or a Student Club (see Student Club List). Partnering with one of the many GSB Student Clubs is an excellent opportunity for your organization to promote your brand among the student population as well as target a specific student audience. Student Club sponsored events include:
- Educational/Content events
- Targeted or Diversity events
- Networking events
- Treks/Organized Site visits
- Brown Bag Lunches (BBLs) - An organization presents to a club about an innovative product or business process or will speak about an interesting industry trend.
- Panel discussions
Club activity is student-driven and all events are at the clubs' discretion. Students are most interested in educational workshops and presentations that are interactive and cutting-edge. If your organization and/or event is adopted by a club, the club leadership will be responsible for:
- Content recommendations
- Space reservation
- Marketing Support
To Request a Student Club Sponsored Event:
- Complete the Event Request Form and press "Submit."
- You will receive an email from the CMC when your request has been received and reviewed.
- If applicable, the appropriate club leaders will contact you directly to discuss the requested event further.