Parking Lot #7 parking garage is underground, beneath the Knight Management Center
Parking on campus can be challenging; please allow extra time to find parking.
*Click on map for an enlarged view*
- One-day "Visitor" scratcher permits (which allow parking in Pay & Display lots and at meters), available for $12 each at the P&TS office (open weekdays 7:30 am -5 pm). Scratcher permit must be filled out for the correct month, day, and year and hung facing out from your mirror.
- Coin and pay machines. Generally enforced between 8 am to 4 pm. The pay machine receipt should be placed on the car dashboard with the expiration time and date facing up. A valid parking receipt (properly displayed) can be used to park in any visitor pay parking location, including at meters.
- Enforcement Hours
"A," "C," and "shared" resident/commuter lots are enforced Monday-Friday, 6 am to 4 pm. Meters are generally enforced 8 am to 4 pm, unless otherwise posted. You are free to park in these areas after enforcement hours.
Additional Parking Options - Above Ground
The nearest available parking options are:
- at the intersection of Serra Street and Arguello Way (2-minute walk) is a small lot (quarters only)
- at the intersection of Memorial Way and Galvez Street (5-minute walk) has coin meters, and a pay machine
- at the Visitor Center parking lot, 295 Galvez Street (10+ minute walk) has a pay machine
- Parking Structure 6, at the intersection of Campus Drive East and Wilbur Way (10+ minute walk) has a pay machine
- See Parking Map for these locations and additonal parking options
Parking for OCR
Detailed parking instructions and passes will be sent 7-10 days prior to the interview date to the individual OCR interviewer. Upon request, we will send all of the organization's parking passes to the recruiting coordinator. In this case, we recommend that the passes be distributed to the individual OCR interviewers prior to their arrival at Stanford.
Even with passes, parking on campus is limited. Please allow extra time to park.