Important Program News: Stanford Sloan to become Stanford MSx
Building on a series of recent enhancements, and with the expansion of the program, the Stanford Sloan Master's Program will formally change its name for the next academic cycle to the Stanford Master of Science in Management for Experienced Leaders, abbreviated as Stanford MSx. As a full-time, one-year program in general management, the Stanford MSx program will be positioned to attract the most elite mid-career leaders globally, from industry, government and social sectors. Read the press release.
The Stanford Sloan Master's Program has a remarkable 55-year legacy, preparing mid-career leaders to serve in senior global executive roles. Over the years, graduates of the program, known as Fellows, have run Global 500 companies, have served in senior government positions, and have founded ventures in dozens of industries - creating thousands of jobs and touching the lives of millions. This legacy will continue as Stanford MSx provides an immersive educational experience that serves the needs of ambitious and experienced leaders looking to develop world-class managerial thinking, and the capabilities needed to address today's most pressing challenges.
The 2014 Stanford Sloan Fellows class is FULL.
- The online application for the 2015 class (which will commence study in July 2014) be available in July 2013. Watch this space for a "go live" announcement.
- The deadline for the 2015 class will be November 1, 2013. We have a rolling admissions process, which means that we will continue to receive and evaluate applications after our deadline, until we have a class marked by academic excellence and professional distinction. If you are accepted into another program and need to make a decision before receiving your decision from us, please call our office at +1 650.723.2149.
Application materials include:
- Application Form
Applications (including essays and resume) must be completed and submitted online.
- Letters of Reference
Each recommender fills out and submits a recommendation form online. However, if needed, recommendations can be submitted by email to email@example.com, or fax at +1 650.725.4070. Click here to view the PDF recommendation form.
- Official University Transcript(s)
Submit all undergraduate and graduate school transcripts of academic work completed.
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
Please refer to Institution Code L9R-KW-46.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
For International applicants for whom English is a second language. Please refer to Institution Code 4718.
- Application Fee
There is no application fee.