Get answers to help you find alumni in the directory, or how how to join specific directories.
Alumni Directory Help
How do I locate and contact a specific alumnus or alumna of Stanford GSB?
If you are an alumnus/alumna of Stanford and have an Alumni Network account, you can search for your fellow alumnus/alumna by logging in and clicking on the Directories link in the left-side navigation.
- If you are an employer and need to verify that an alumnus/alumna indeed did graduate from Stanford GSB, contact the University Registrar directly for instructions on how to obtain this information from the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC). Also contact the University Registrar if you seek information about a deceased relative.
How do I search the alumni directory?
The online Alumni Directory is a robust tool that allows you to locate contact, employment, and other information of fellow classmates.
2. Select Directories located in the left-side navigation bar.
3. Enter your search criteria in the relevant fields, and select Search.
- For example, you could enter “Smith” in the Last Name box and “Geo” in the First Name box, to find “George Smith,” “Geoffrey Smith,” and other possible matches.
- You could also select class years from “1976” to “1976.”
4. By selecting the Advanced Search link, you can expand your search using career information, as well as interests and areas of expertise.
5. To start over, click the Clear form button, and enter new search criteria.
You can edit your privacy settings to configure how your own record displays to fellow alumni. Select My Account, My Profile, and then Privacy Preferences from the left-side navigation bar. A full explanation of privacy settings is available under Privacy Settings & My Profile Help.
Why can’t I access the alumni directory?
If you receive the error message, “You are logged in, but do not have access to the page or service you selected,” when accessing the Alumni Directory, see “Why can’t I access certain features of the web site?” for help.