- Do you struggle with an inner monologue that defaults to a self-critical voice? Have you ever thought about how that voice prevents you and your teams from reaching their potential with energy and purpose? Join Dr. Leah Weiss, a former lecturer at the Stanford Business School, co-founder of Skylyte, for an evening of introspection and empowerment.
- Stanford GSB and the New York Chapter are pleased to invite you to an evening with Dean Jonathan Levin. You'll hear the latest news from the GSB and enjoy a reception with your fellow alumni and classmates.
In the News
- At the 2019 fall reunion weekend, seven people received alumni volunteer and faculty awards for their contributions to the school.
- São Paulo-based Nubank, valued at $10 billion, is disrupting the region’s banking sector.
- Management professor George Foster awarded for outstanding service and contributions to Australia.