Volunteer today for a July online Springboard Session!
Join us as we pilot our first round of Springboard Sessions — two hour brainstorm sessions focused on generating ideas to address a nonprofit’s focused, strategic question. To volunteer:
- Click on the organization’s name below to review Springboard Session options, all of which will be conducted via Zoom and each on a different day and time in July.
- Note the day and time of the Springboard Session(s) of interest to assess your availability; place a hold on your calendar for those day(s)/time(s) until your participation is confirmed (by 7/6).
- Complete your ACT volunteer profile via the “Volunteer Today” button below.
- In your ACT volunteer profile, indicate which Springboard Session interests you. If more than one is of interest (and you are able to commit to the posted days/times), rank your top 2 or 3 choices.
- To volunteer to facilitate your session, check the box titled “Are you interested in leading this project?” Facilitators will be invited to a 45 minute preparatory session; day/time TBD.
- There’s no need for you to complete the section asking for times you’re available for team meetings.
- Susan Austin, ACT director, will contact you by July 6 to let you know the status of your volunteer application. (NOTE: our goal is to match as many volunteers as possible with their chosen Springboard Session; doing so isn’t always possible as some Springboards will receive more interest than can be accommodated.)
Deadline to volunteer: June 26, 2023
|June 6 – 26, 2023||Volunteer recruitment for Springboard Sessions|
|June 30, 2023||Nonprofit Interest Forms for consulting projects due|
|July 6, 2023||Volunteers notified of Springboard selection|
|July 12 – 27, 2023||Springboard Sessions|
|July 18, 2023||Nonprofit applications for consulting projects due|
|August 10 – 22, 2023||Volunteer Recruitment for consulting projects|
|September 14, 2023||Online project round kick-off for volunteers|
|September 15 – 30, 2023||Consulting projects launch|