Stanford GSB Global Media Relations assists the media in acquiring digital assets and expert commentary for their stories.
View a list of Stanford GSB faculty who are experts on specific topics, and available to comment on news stories and speak to the media.
View materials developed for the media on Stanford GSB events, programs, centers, and initiatives.
Request Photos & B-Roll
Review Our Guidelines
Refer to Stanford University’s guidlines for the following:
Reusing Stanford GSB Video Content
You may use videos owned by Stanford Graduate School of Business, with the following guidelines:
- Embed the video from our YouTube channel
- Do not modify or edit the video without our permission
- Attribute the video from Stanford Graduate School of Business
Reusing Insights by Stanford Business (Including Video Stories)
- Stories must credit Stanford Graduate School of Business. Recommended language: “This piece was originally published by Stanford Graduate School of Business.”
- Online stories must provide a link to the original article.
- Stories must appear exactly as they appear in the original Stanford GSB source. Changes to headlines or other text are prohibited without explicit written permission from Stanford GSB’s editorial director.
- It is prohibited to sell Stanford GSB material, put behind a pay wall, or use for commercial purposes without express permission from Stanford GSB’s editorial director. Use of Stanford GSB material does not imply an endorsement and should not be published in any way that suggests otherwise.