Stanford Graduate School of Business is dedicated to sharing management research and insights from our global community of experts and leaders.
Complete the form below if you have ideas or questions about a story, would like to discuss a syndication agreement, or learn more about our reprint policy.
Permission to Reuse or Republish Our Content
Insights by Stanford Business (Including Videos and Podcasts)
Permission may be granted to republish our Insights articles.
- Stories must credit Stanford Graduate School of Business. Recommended language: “This piece was originally published by Stanford Graduate School of Business.”
- Online stories must provide a link to the original article.
- Stories must appear exactly as they appear in the original Stanford GSB source. Changes to headlines or other text are prohibited without explicit written permission from Stanford GSB.
- It is prohibited to sell Stanford GSB material, put it behind a paywall, or use it for commercial purposes without express permission from Stanford GSB. Use of Stanford GSB material does not imply an endorsement and should not be published in any way that suggests otherwise.
Stanford GSB Videos
You may use videos owned by Stanford Graduate School of Business, with the following guidelines:
- Embed the video from our YouTube channel
- Do not modify or edit the video without our permission
- Attribute the video to Stanford Graduate School of Business