The Center for Entrepreneurial Studies holds events throughout the year as a way to augment the classroom learning experience.
Entrepreneurial leaders come to share their insights on various topics including health care, education, fundraising, and product design.
Other Recent Workshops and Events
- Effective Online Pitching (Stephanie Patterson, Revelateur Design Consultancy)
- Fundraising for Early Stage Startups (Mar Hershenson, Pear VC)
- Most Common Legal Mistakes of Entrepreneurs (Tim Harris, Morrison Foerster)
- Longevity Innovations (Susan Golden, dciX, Carol Hymowitz, Stanford Center on Longevity)
- Inequities of COVID-19 and Strategies for Change (Sarah Soule, Senior Associate Dean at Stanford GSB and Morgridge Professor of Organizational Behavior, Lori Mackenzie, Lead Strategist, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion)