Entrepreneurs know all too well that transformation doesn’t happen overnight. It’s a long-term process, a journey that takes time, effort, and community support. The Seed Transformation Network was created to build and strengthen that community — locally, regionally, and globally.
Our Members: Seed-Trained Entrepreneurs
Following the completion of the year-long Seed Transformation Program, entrepreneurs throughout Africa and South Asia join the network to carry on their work, support each other, and intensify their impact. By harnessing their collective power across industries and regions, entrepreneurs are scaling their companies and transforming their countries.
The Network in Action
Regionally run and led, the Seed Transformation Network enables Seed-trained entrepreneurs to:
- Connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs
- Mentor their peers and other aspiring entrepreneurs
- Collaborate — in 2020, 39 percent of leaders reported doing business together
- Access pro-bono consultants, coaches, and Stanford student interns
- Engage with their community through events, conferences, and other learning opportunities
Organized by region. Led by volunteers. Ready to collaborate.
Network chapters are managed by volunteer leadership teams. Reach out to collaborate with this powerful network of 1,000+ like-minded entrepreneurs.