CMC-managed interviews provides you with expert guidance and logistical support.
Recruiting relationship managers handle all aspects of the interviewing process including scheduling, room reservations, student communications, and interview day logistics.
If you are new to Stanford GSB recruiting, welcome! To get started:
- Review Stanford GSB recruiter policies.
- Register for CMC-managed interviews and company presentations in CareerHub.
- Upload your job description by the deadline noted in CareerHub.
Companies who previously participated in CMC-managed interviewing are sent reminders in May to register for the next academic year. After receiving this reminder, log into CareerHub and choose Register for OCI. We do our best to accommodate your top choices for interview dates.
If you have any questions, contact the recruiting relationship manager for your industry.
Fall interviews are held in October for full-time, post-Stanford GSB jobs. Employers select all interview candidates and alternates.
Winter interviews are held in January for summer internships. Employers select interview candidates and alternates, and have the option to allow student bidding.
After January, we offer a simplified CMC-managed interview program. Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis and are limited to one day and two rooms. Your recruiting relationship manager can manage the process or else the employer can manage the process.
CMC-managed interviews are scheduled between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. and range from 30 to 60 minutes in length. You may also request that each student have two interviews with different recruiters back-to-back when you submit your registration.
|Interview Length||Interviews per Day||Rooms|
|30 min (back-to-back)||13||2 (1 interviewer each)|
|45 min (back-to-back)||10||2 (1 interviewer each)|
The terms “On-Campus Interviews” or “OCI” signify that the interview process is managed by the CMC. Interviews are scheduled on a particular date, students apply, employers choose students to interview, and the CMC creates the interview schedule.
- On-campus interviews are now called CMC-managed interviews.
- CMC-managed interviews do not have to held on-campus; they can be online.
- “Recruiter-managed interviews” can be held off-campus in the Bay Area or virtually until further notice. Students cannot leave the Bay Area except for emergencies and cannot use rooms on campus for interviews until restrictions are eased.